A view into the life of a man who is trying to do what God wants him to do, love his wife passionately and raise his boys to be outstanding men.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Batter up ....

As I reading through Galatians, I was struck again by God's grace. In 3:3, Paul challenges his readers with the thought that we are to focus on the Holy Spirit and not our own works. It always amazes me when I try to do things on my own and in my own strength - even though I KNOW that I am to live in the grace of God. I cannot figure out why Christians have this great thing called grace, but we always want to go back to ourselves.
There - that is my deep thought of the day. Andrew played great last night and made a couple of great defensive plays in the field and was 2 for 4 at the plate, but would have had another hit, if not for a great defensive play by the kid on the other team.
Thankfully, we have a weekend at home - looks like another trip to Lacombe early next week to house hunt.
Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home