Is the Old Man Finally Dead?
As I write, it is about +15 outside, to which I can finally say, maybe it is finally Spring. We have had lots of attempts at spring, but it always seems that the old man winter comes back with some cold weather, some snow, and so just when you think that you can put everything away, you realize that you cannot.
I must admit that I am glad that spring is finally here. This is the last season for us to see here in Lacombe, and I think it has the chance to be gorgeous if the old man would leave us alone for about eight months.
I do not know why it seems that I am only blogging about once a month - I have so much to say when I do blog, but I am afraid to blog too much, in case people start saying, "shut up!"
The first round of the playoffs are on and even though the games have started, I will make my predictions for the first round:
- Buffalo over the Islanders
- New Jersey over Tampa Bay
- Rangers over Atlanta
- Ottawa over Pittsburgh (which pains me greatly as a Leaf fan to pick the Senators for anything that is positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Detroit over Calgary
- Anahiem over Minnesota
- Dallas over Vancouver
- Nashville over San Jose (I think either team is capable of winning - I just flipped a coin and it came heads -which was Nashville).
Though, I probably will not watch much hockey, I am certainly glad that the Blue Jays are back and to my friend Kevin who is a Tigers fan, this year, I think the Jays will finish with more wins than the hated Tigers - so we will see.
I plan on writing more in the next day or two to give you an update on our lives - lots has happened since my last blog and it is time for the update.
Have a great day and Go Jays! (almost time for CFL camps to open! :) ).

4 Comments:
What was that? You pick the Sens to win the "CUP" this year? It's is about time you joined the winning team! Forget those golfing buds!
1:03 p.m.
Don't count out the Pens yet!!!
11:38 a.m.
Can we count them out now? HAHA
12:32 p.m.
Good words.
8:09 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home