Update on picks, birthdays and more
Here we are - the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs are over and I had a decent first round, picking six out of the eight winners. My coin flip of San Jose and Nashville was not a seven game series that I thought it would be - guess it could have been worse, but this round, I am not trusting any coins! :)
Here are my picks for round 2:
Eastern Conference
Buffalo over NY Rangers
New Jersey over Ottawa
Western Conference
San Jose over Detroit
Anaheim over Vancouver
Time will tell how good my crystal ball is!
Cameron is now 11! Saturday was his birthday and time is certainly flying by fast. Another seven years and he is off to university/college. Hard to believe. A friend of mine from Moose Jaw, Rob told me once, enjoy your time with them, because before you know it, they are gone. Thanks for the good advice Rob and we are enjoying our time with both boys.
Cameron is really into Star Wars and Lego, so his birthday was a great day, because he had his friend Skylar over for a sleep over and they watched three Star Wars movies, ate a pizza each and played Lego. Cameron was happy because he got money, Lego and a bike lock in that order. Hard to believe, but Cameron is sweating like crazy too - time to be deodorant - look out puberty, here we come!
Spring has come back after some wet, heavy snow last week - this time the old man better be dead or else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew got a new bike yesterday and is doing very well with it. We went for a long bike ride last night after supper, with his friend Maykayla. A gorgeous night for a bike ride and no accidents or falls. Same is true for Andrew!:)
Banff is two days away and I can hardly wait! I am getting excited about connecting with some people that I know that I have not seen in a while - it should be good. I am looking forward to going walking with Colleen too. We like to window shop in downtown Banff whenever we go, as well as go to our favourite Mexican restaurant. I am bringing the laptop, so hopefully we will have thoughts to share with you from the mountains.
Hope all is well in your end of the world - Go Jays!

2 Comments:
Happy Birthday Cameron from all the Lewis' here in Foam Lake, Sk.
Steve, Steve, Steve! Once again, you hurt my feelings that you pick NJ over the Sens! What must a guy do to get you to cheer for the ONLY team in Ontario that is worth cheering for?
9:56 a.m.
GO Sens!! how can you not like Danny Alfredson and Mike Fisher. What's not to like!!
9:34 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home