Allergies and Sports
Today I am suffering again from the dreaded Cottonwood Poplar, I believe that it is called. Runny nose, eyes that are itchy and watery, and the sad part is that I cannot take an allergy medication since I am waiting for my allergy serum and I cannot take it if I have taken other allergy meds in the last month - so I will suffer and I am hoping that the cotton fluff that is floating around will soon be done.
Monday night was an awesome night on the pitch. Though our team lost 2-1, we dominated and had two defensive breakdowns that lead to two goals. But, we played great, we were passing, working hard and shot well, we hit the post on four different occassions. Cameron hit two of those and one hit both posts and came out. Cameron was our best player on the night and ended up scoring a goal, so it was a great night to be a dad.
Last night was Andrew's last night playing baseball for this year. He had a great night too, and went 4 for 4 at the plate, knocked in three runs and scored a couple of runs. He also made a couple of great defensive plays in the field, and his parents were very proud of him.
I am trying to get my project done for Westhill and handed in tomorrow - my allergies are really slowing me down and a more accurate time frame may be Monday. I am looking forward to getting done and then I can devote my time and energy to packing and moving to Lacombe.
Tonight may be the end of the hockey season and if so, I will be able to devote more time to the Jays!:)
Later.

1 Comments:
Hey MacCuaig Family... Sounds like everything is falling into place as God has it planned. We pray for the four of you that you will all have an impact in ministry at your new church. Nathaniel misses hanging out with Cameron and Andrew and when he see old pictures of you, he lights right up with a huge smile. Have a safe move and have fun with your new job! Keep in touch. The Lewis Clan
9:27 p.m.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home